Environmental Core Policy
Madoro Metals is committed to responsible stewardship of the environment. Our key focus is on meeting the company’s goals of minimizing environmental impact, efficient use of the resources we consume and conserving natural resources for future generations.
Madoro Metals Commitment
Manage our operations to minimize or eliminate impacts on the environment through use of best management practices and the appropriate application of technology.
- Adopt and promote policies specific to protecting the environment.
- Implement measures to ensure the efficient use of resources, energy and materials to minimize environmental impacts through all phases of the operation.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Set objectives and put processes in place to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks to the environment through a rigorous risk assessment process and put in place measures to eliminate or control those risks.
- Madoro Metals will curtail operations if necessary to prevent or resolve environmental non-compliance conditions.